Tuesday 8 October 2013

#601 Hello

credits;
When the world turns upside down; Jesus loves you,
When everything falls together perfectly; Jesus loves you,
When everything starts to fall apart; Jesus loves you,
When you feel like the loneliest person; Jesus loves you the most then.
This is my reason to live. What's yours?


Here I am again. Instead of studying. Hiyos, I am missing home not my chemistry. Just feeling sad and letting it out here. Feeling so grateful to have God by my side always. Here's a beautiful scripture i stumbled upon this week:

One thing I have desired of the Lord, that I will seek: 
That I may dwell in the house of the Lord 
all the days of my life,
To behold the beauty of the Lord,
And to inquire in His temple.
Psalms 27:4 (NKJV)




God bless you, have a fruitful rest of the week!
Psalms 27 is my new favourite chapter btw.


0 comments:

Post a Comment