Thursday 10 April 2014

#620 Khmai New Year

The kids have gone back for the holidays - Khmai New year is just around the corner. I'm praying for everyone of them to have a blessed time and take care of themselves. Oh how I miss each and everyone of their beautiful faces. I will always be grateful for my family of 100, love them all.

To all the lovely Cambodians celebrating:
Happy Khmai New Year!

Kuoa, Sok Chit, Seha, Narun

Till today everything still reminds me of them. I see my phone and remember them 'fighting' over who sticks the screen protector nicer. I see my camera ( The eye focus rubber thing came loose, almost 3 year old camera ) and I remember Kim Meng refusing to fix it; but does it anyway. So excellently in face it looks close to perfect. I will always remember the time spent there.

De-briefing was over and I told Pastor I am willing to do it all over again - and I meant it.




God bless!






0 comments:

Post a Comment