Wednesday 16 April 2014

#621

Hello everyone. 

I needed to share this to everyone so here is a blogpost. On Monday, we were going to have lunch with my Aunt who just flew in. We decided at the shops nearby Tiffany's school. Because it was supposed to be dinner, lunch was a last minute plan. Anyways, the previous day was church.

I used a purse/sling bag. My usual black purse would not fit this little sling bag so I shifted my license and money into the smaller green purse. Well, not a very wise move shifting important documents if you were me.

I quickly grabbed my license and IC so I can drive. (Silly me. I was too lazy to locate my usual black purse... it was somewhere in my room.) And so I shoved it into my pockets. I was wearing lazy pants, but the pockets content would not spill out unless I take something. That I am very sure, and hence that was my mistake.

Yup.
You guessed correctly, I lost my driving license. I made mom drive me back to the exact same place and looked everywhere. Thankfully we went back. As we were about to drive off (I couldn't find the license anywhere.), this Indian security guard stopped us. He gestured as if he was trying to tell us something, so we hesitantly opened the window. Then it went like this,

Guard: "Are you looking for a license ah girl?"
Me: "Yes yes, have you seen it?"
Guard: "Oh your house address is _______ right?"
Me: "Correct, yes!"
Guard: "Oh you dropped it right? Don't worry, I already ask someone to send it to your house address already, I wrote 'Citibank Guard'. Told him to drop it in your post box."
Me: "Really? Thank you so much! Thank you sir, thank you, thank you, thanks again!"

Drove back home to find this wrapped around my license in the postbox:

I couldn't believe myself. How careless I was, yet God turned it 180 degrees around. Seriously one of my reasons why I have faith in God. Hahaha so funny how I suddenly start praying in tongues for my lost license.


Anyway, God is good all the time.

God bless.
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment