Sunday 1 November 2015

October

Hello,

You have been pretty good to  me. It is the last day and I am writing this with my right leg bruised but feeling so blessed. Man, you were a roller coaster ride. You made me cry, you made me laugh, and you made me feel so loved.

I would say October, you were the best month yet. I would say best month yet because, this month were full of firsts. First Thunder game, first consecutive days of sleeping late, first month of serving kids in church, spending nights playing pool till 3 am, first indian meal away from home, first time missing home so much, since coming here again, first time spending time watching rewarding, beneficial videos, like this among many others.

I am also grateful for the people i've met and gotten to know more. Ah you surprised me. I had no clue you were going to be so fun. November, you have a lot to live up to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment