Sunday 10 January 2016

I'm up again

Guess what's the problem this time?
Honestly this randomly appeared in my head and it hasn't bothered me for quite sometime now. But wow; I cannot stop wondering how I lost so many friends whom I thought were going to be in it for life.

The awkwardly excruciating high school meet ups are honestly a facade. I don't even know why most of us do it - all that small talk. Or maybe it's just me?

Anyway, the number of people from high school that I actually are still in contact with (other than an annual "happy birthday!" on Facebook) are literally a handful. Dang, I don't even know if I could name ten. 

It's something to ponder on huh? I am pretty amazed by the friends I still keep today - because it comes from the least expected places. But the fact that I considered so many people my friend in high school - mind boggling.

What was that little girl thinking? I guess she grew up.


0 comments:

Post a Comment