Monday 9 May 2016

you have taught my feet to dance upon disappointment

of course it is finals week and I am here again. gracing my dusty old blog with my presence.

hello there. I can say for the first time in ages, I have a peace that is rather scary. Let's just say that I am so done trying to worry because I know it will not help me whatsoever, so here is one of my favourite verse and an updated page of my favourite quotes.

20 Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, 21 being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised. 22 This is why “it was credited to him as righteousness.”
Romans 4:20-22


Yes, I just captioned a 'Brave New World'. That album is gold. Okay. All the best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment