Wednesday 5 October 2016

perfect in all of your ways

post from [04/10/2016, midnight]

today is Aki's 29th death anniversary. This year Inik joined him.

I don't know how I feel about this because I don't know granddad at all. Did he love Inik? I do not know. But I bet their marriage was somewhat beautiful because oh boy, does Dad know how to love on us. He loves this family so deep. But regardless, I can imagine them being cozy and all nicely seated on a park bench - watching over us.

Man, I hope heaven is all they have ever hope or dreamed of.

**

Also lashed out and did not keep my heart today. Proverbs 4 onwards was a slap in the face. The verses on it just kept teaching me, again and again, to tend my heart, and to realize what it was actually dealing with.

Ah, Jesus. The irony of wanting to be with you, yet walking further. Every day, you teach me something new.

"Sometimes you wanna follow Jesus, sometimes he is hard to find"
- Ben Rector

0 comments:

Post a Comment