Saturday 12 November 2016

21

And just like that, yo gurl turn 21!

Wow Jesus, what a journey so far - it has been more than a couple birthdays away from home now and every year my birthday reminds me of how much family means to me even more.

But oh wow oh wow, the grace and favour on my  life is unbelievable because I know for a fact I would not be where I am right now if it weren't because of Jesus. This season of my life has been so refreshingly hard - but good. Because I can say that I am learning to walk with Jesus in a whole different level. He pushes my faith to rise to the occasion and I am learning to handle situations with (hopefully) more grace.

So very thankful for the love and community I have around me - who pursue me and my heart - and make me want to be like Jesus even more. They constantly see me for who He sees me and call me to who I really am in Jesus. Ah. I cannot be grateful enough to have these people to call home here in Norman. I think I am the luckiest girl alive to have met the friends I know to day - not that I believe in luck but..

Excited for the past two decades, and can't wait to dive into the next few - so 21 - it'll be fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment