Thursday 28 May 2009

my mistake

oohh.. see crayons. they look so goodd..(: from facebook one


it was a mistake to go to school today. it wasn't exactly the best day, but it wasn't the worst either. anyways, SAMANTHA was such a dear today when I came back the first thing she said was: "I LOVE YOU JIE JIE". OMG... i was like" thanks dear,  I LOVE YOU TOO!" i know freaking sweet!! haha it like made my day so much better because the results i got wasn't that satisfying cause i got one B already. so definitely got one B. so sad. okay i'm updating this post because i forgot to post it earlier on Thursday so sorry yeah.

Anyways SMK Seafield Teacher's Day was really boring. ONLY REASON I WENT: because of my Sejarah nota. i got low marks, :( Pn. Goh say i nvr pass up :( so i go beg her la. then i got 16/20. not bad la, 4 marks less. (: man, you shuold have asked Clarissa or Ping Teng how long that took. she was nagging like shit just because of passing up during "teacher's day". she like so pissed say we make her do work on teacher's day : / but i will be a very nice girl and stop blogging bad stuff about her because she gave me 16 marks(: so anyways, now it's the holidays. i've got alot of homework to do anyways. so i will be a good girl again and finish it before i actually enjoy myself. oh and today is going to be the last few days that i am having my cast on. so sad. can't boss people around already :( haha. but it's really annoying anyways, so taking it out should be a relieve (:

And another thing i'm going to Pahang i think. yeah. on the 6th to dunno when. so i'm not going to update. oh and also. KGT people! haha. gonna spend my time at home doing my KGT then only relax or whatever i wanna do (:

so i'm going to stop blogging now. i'm confused anyways. do i like you? yes, no. NO(: teehee...

`signing off. muaxx
`signing off. muaxx
`signing off. muaxx
`signing off. muaxx
`signing off. muaxx
---

0 comments:

Post a Comment