Tuesday 2 June 2009

officially castless

hey everyone. yeah. i AM now OFFICIALLY CASTLESS!! 6weeks past. wow. fast. lols. alot of things happened today. anyways lets just start with being castless. i need at least one week to 'restore' my leg muscles back. at least that's what the Dr. said. i believe it will be faster. it WILL. i bet it will. now i can walk anywhere and follow them shopping. well, if my mum's not there.. cause if she is. we won't be walking long. anyways. we went to McDs just now and guess what?? dear Samantha made history by finishing her own burger. oh. wow! OK whatever but it's still something great for her. oh yeah. we ordered dominoes yesterday and the box looks something like that below. lols. terminator. weird. then when we called they were like how can we terminate your hunger? OK... lame lol. anyways see. that's my cast. for all who didn't get to see it. finally I'm done with that thing. though i think I'm gonna miss the bossing around part. which was really cool cause Tiff had to do whatever i asked her to do. lols. not evil kay? just plain nice to her! joking la. anyways. 

Tiffany made some really lame jokes in the car about elephants and bananas. here's one:

Tiff: there was an elephant and he was hungry, but why didn't he eat the bananas that were there?
me: cause it was rotten? unripe? bla bla.
Tiff: wrong. because the banana was plastic. not real bananas.
me: what?=.= sweat man.
Tiff: here's another one.
me: okayyyy...
Tiff: ok. so the elephant and the banana was both in the TV, and the elephant was hungry. but why didn't he eat the banana?
me: dunno?
Tiff: cause he was in a different channel. the elelphant and the bananas were in seperate channels. so he couldn't eat the bananas. get it?
me: okayy.. whatever man.

and she went on and on... 

oh yeah. you know what are the side effects of wearing a cast? you leg gets really, really DRY. i mean it. and it hurts a little. my leg is so freaking dry i can barely feel a thing. oh and i can star jogging already. soon! lols..

here's some pictures:

the ultrasound scan. he printed one for me. don't know why. souvenir maybe.(:

my cast:

the weird box.

0 comments:

Post a Comment