Saturday 12 September 2009

Over rated tests-- exams



Sorry all, i know, I've been lazy. blame me, (; anyways, I've come up with a thing to explain me being quiet and not noisy on Friday. [i know, it was so not me. (:] I can say cause I'm not loud, but, when i came back my family asked the same thing.

You guys are like the second to know, Tiffany was my first victim. MUAHAHA, I told her... I'm such a blur case cause....
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
the
...
...
flu
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
made...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
my brain
...
...
...
...
...

blur.
im editing. well, it makes ur reaction 10 secs slower, get it?
If you're thinking: LAME lah you Eugenia. Then don't read anymore. HAHAHA, you don't know meh? I can't help being lame and redundant. It's kinda fun actually. haha, oh yeah, Who FREAKING gave my number to that david dude? come'on. I can actually think okay? Won't text some random stranger right? EVEN if he says he's Taylor Lautner. Sheesh. I'm not dumb, whoever gave my number, don't do it again kay? I won't say please. You, are such a loser btw. Oh yeah, things are kinda messed up. Dad. Me. Issue. get it? Sorry, Gotta go. so bye kay? Take care, all the best in tests next week.


♥ eugenia.


0 comments:

Post a Comment