Sunday 11 October 2009

Going back, to where it all started.



Oh, gosh. so much to think about huh? Jeremy can really talk (: [that's a good thing btw], really need to think about it before i say anything.

omg, you know. I'm being freaking honest now. You see, that picture is making me crazy, yeah, of the stupid track. Guess why? The last time i actually ran on that thing in MPSJ [stupid sport's day] yeah, where it all started. I ended up with a torn tendon. It was scary okay? WORST: I can't do anything for six weeks. Had to wear that stupid cast. UGH. Oh, and MSSS was a nightmare too. And so now. Since that incident I actually haven't been on that track. Wanna sue MPSJ [HEEHE, JK] I somehow need to get back there again. Tell me how. I'm scared, what if i can't run again, ever though of it? What if right, my leg injury affects my running wei. then i sue (: EHHEHEH. Joking.


OH btw, COME for CONFERENCE le... Choose orphans yeah (: HEHHE. Oh yeah, dropped by FGA, usj, they asked dad to check out the place cause they were renovating I think or something like that lah. Anyways,Tze may, never pick up her phone -.- haihaazzz. Talked to pastr. Dennis awhile. He still remembered us wei, believe it. LOL. okay, anyways, enough updating. Super long post already, I have to studyyy.. SOON (:

yeah, bet you remembered right?

where it ALL started

0 comments:

Post a Comment