Tuesday 1 December 2009

ditched.


Hey y'all, don't really feel like blogging. Here's my current stat: ditched :/ Jon's overnighting at Benji's, Tiff's in camp. Samantha, turned in early :P whoppeee? I don't think so And i thought it was fun. whee. Ohh, guess what. Last night I was at church. Oh, btw, hueiminn wanted me to blog it :) haa. the lil' kids singing were so bravee. The lil' girl was like Samantha's height and she sang a solo. IMAGINE that. In front of everyone. Anyone brave enough to do that? Haa, guess not. Anyways, we left early, it ended so late. Oh, Hueiminn and Jan took lots of pics, people must have thought we were jakuns man, Jan demanded a pic with Samanatha, who is not cute. Pics, will be here when they're here.

-

Oh, cousins just went back, we had dinner with them. And my grandma's here. So i can't go out. For now i guess. I don't know why. Haaha.. (:

byesss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment