Friday 1 January 2010

a new beginning


can i look back and say, I've changed?
Maybe, just maybe.

Went to my cousin's place, and we spent almost the whole day there. Good to be back. And, it's awesome i can update on new year. Oh, wait, nevermind. So it's 2010 everyone. Woohoo? It's a whole new year, and, school's starting. Weird ain't it? The thought of morning school itself is freaking me out. :/

2009 has been better than I've expected. Well, yeah. It has been fun, with crazy lamer's I met in school. One thing, they are awesome. OK?


of course not forgetting these donkeys.

My mind is blank now. How am i suppose to think about 2009?


Jared: Then don't update lah!

Oh they say, pictures speak a thousand words right? I've got three, which means 3000 :D whatever. you can say im lame now. I shall stop ditching Jared, or he's gonna scold me. So BYE!


0 comments:

Post a Comment