Monday 28 December 2009

♥ change


Change, is not what I need.


____

Went for a walk with Dad, Mum, and Samantha after the rain. In the end we ended up buying Burgers for dinner. 'Cause of Jon. So Tiff and Jon, thank me :]

It was some conversation we had while walking.
Eugenia: What am I to you, Tha?
Samantha: hmmmm.
Eugenia: I'm your hero right?
Samantha: YEAH, your my hero :]

What to do? I'm her hero :) That means, she wants to be like ME (: Heee.


____

Oh, my, the year passed so fast. Thursday is the 31st. Schools reopening. I don't wanna go to school. :( Oh sorry, I bet I sound like some 4 year old kid who despise Kindie. Well, i despise school. And, I don't like change. Means, I don't like new years too. AND, I really don't want school to start. Like really.

See HUEIMINN'S blog, she's got good stuff in it. Bye for now. Come church this Thursday :] See you all there. Probably, the last post of 09.

eugenia




0 comments:

Post a Comment