Monday 15 February 2010

♥ My CNY.

Hey You all! Blessed CNY! :)


13/02/10
Us lazy pigs woke up kinda late. Cause we slept late. Hahha, anyways when I woke up I found out that Dad went to fetch my cousins cause my aunty didn’t want to drive from KL. Uncle had to work. :/ They reached really late cause they went shopping or something. As soon as they were settled in, Dad, Mum, Tiff, Irene, and I went to Carrefour. [It just opened, my first time :P Heeh] It’s all grey-ed up. First Carrefour I’ve seen that’s grey o.o So anyways, we went grocery shopping, and mind you, it was actually FUN! :D And it was Saturday. NO plastic bags day. Zzzz, our trolley was so full. Hahah, dad was like. Haiyo..So many things. Hahah. Anyways, we went home. I helped mum and aunty in the kitchen, then in the evening I brought the lil’ cousins and my sis to the park :) Tiff wanted to try jump shots. But it failed. Hahha.. then it started drizzling and we rushed back. But it stopped almost immediately. So they decided to ride their bikes on the porch, and we tried jump shots again. This time, it was okay.



Pic three: the failed Jump shot.
Pic two: Me=Awesome.
Pic one: Tiff, My retard.

Anyways, We had a BBQ and after I BBQ-ed the chicken everyone wanted to eat, and we ended up having dinner. With just chicken. Poor mum, prepared everything already. Hahaha but guess what? we bought duck, and the ass was there. Dad was like who wants to eat it. Then I said, "How much will you give me?" And he was like "10", "OKAY!" So I ate it, and ewww, it really sucked but it's worth 10 ringgit ;) Later that night, uncle came and brought a really nice cake :) So nice of him. We took a picture and they left shortly after that. Oh and of course we did the yee sang thing, whatever that was, really sweet, so I ate the cake instead. (:


14/02/10

Church was really good, cause i actually listened. (: We went second cause we slept really late the night before. The church was like really empty. They didn't need to open the balcony. After church, I asked mum whether we could go watch a movie. And she said yes, so off we went to Sunway. I was taken back when i saw the cinemas flooded with people. I mean besides us, who actually spends Chinese New Year watching movies? On second thought, it's also valentine's. Explains everything. (: I saw a guy with roses in his hands. Sweet huh? I bet he was going to buy tickets for the movie valentine's day. Finally after probably a whole hour, we got our tickets. And we got Percy and the Lightning Thief. Ate lunch. Then, we shopped for shoes :) Not heels okay, i needed a new pair of sport shoes, al-ikhsan got really nice ones, but they don't have sizes, so we went Jusco. Saw PATRICK there :) I got some really sleek Mizuno's. They're purple o.o Eunise was like: YEAH, support purple -.- She has everything purple you see. (; Ding dong girl! Jon [the spoiled] got a new pair of football boots for Rugby. Do you see the irony in it? Oh then came the movie. Oh My Gosh. The GUY IS SO FREAKING HOT. :))) He's like the majorest hottie. Girls! Go watch. (: But the movie's really good also. Really, really good. Aaron says i think it's good only cause he's handsome. Hmph.







Okay lame joke:
Which pig fly faster? Fat Pig or Thin Pig?


Guess first.


Answer: None, pigs can't fly :P Kor's joke.





Ps/: If you don't know. YO Eunise is super lame. You know what she text me? 

This year is Tiger year right?
Drink tiger beer,
eat Tiger biscuit,
use Tiger balm,
watch Tiger show,
But don't play like tiger woods!

Get it? I didn't. She means to play around.. Cause Tiger cause such a scandal, *now go OHHH..* *Chehh*

Oh my, the lame virus is spreading again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment