Tuesday 16 February 2010

the waterfall ♥

My leg hurts :(
Yesterday, we drove down to Semenyih, the waterfall place thingi. For their baptism service. So cool huh? They did it in the river/lake-ish thing. I though it was really cool, cause they used the church for some seminar, and Monday was their only free day. I was their photographer ;) AND after that they had a BBQ. Ibans are so cool I tell you. Really. When we wanted to BBQ at home, it took us i don't know how long just to get the fire started. Those guys, did it in a couple of minutes. Awesome people. That's why I'm awesome, cause I'm part Iban. Get it?

Oh anyways, TIFF dared me to jump into the water. FOR 5 bucks. So I was like okay lah. But you know right, that you aren't suppose to jump into waterfalls. Well I super the jakun jakun ok! Actually i jumped successfully, but she said it didn't qualify, I need to do a cannonball type. So I went up the rock again. And. I. SLIPPED. And. HIT my leg on a freaking rock. My whole shin is bengkak-ed now :( THANKS Tiff!


We left early, and headed to Kajang for their famous satay. We got lost o.o Even on the way back. Hahah, but it was so funnn, getting stuck in the car, annoying TIFF... Heee..


the posers we are.
Actually. I'm innocent. Tiff's guilty!




Oh hey look. It's Mr. Gay! Wearing my glasses. That was in my phone after leaving it with Jon. I'm guessing this poser thing runs in the family. x)


`signing off now

0 comments:

Post a Comment