Wednesday 28 April 2010

it's contagious.


Do you love me enough to let me go?
-Enough to let me go, Switchfoot.


I have no idea how my lil' sis learn such lame jokes. Here them out okay?

What do you call a deer with no eyes?
Answer: A no idea.

What do you call a dear with no eyes and doesn't move?
Answer: Still no (eye) IDEA.

-__-   My six-year old sister okayy. Beats you all out there you actually think you're lame :P Guess what she did to me, my bathroom light couldn't work so i had to shower in my parent's one. She went up and off-ed the light. When I asked her to switch it on, she said, "Oh, you're inside!" Then I said, " Yeah i'm in here, now turn it on." And she jumped on the bed and started laughing. Kids nowadays... *shakes head*



____

I couldn't get AOLANI's number, but here goes,


HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY!





I haven't seen you in ages. Come church. I miss you. Anyways, sorry i didn't get you anything, hope you had an awesome birthday. If you're reading this, text me or something okay? (:

What's worse is, I CAN'T find a pic of us together! Gah. Nevermind, see you soon ;)



Switchfoot is awesome by the way. And my other darling, SEJ, misses me. So bye blog. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment