Saturday 1 May 2010

How much do I love it?



This is crazy:

Don't you think so? Hahah, half the guys out there: no faceeeee! A girl my age beating you. Lols. 


___

Anyways. School was rather boring yesterday :/ AND you know what? This is sad. But, they are having a camp for MSSM. What's worse is that it is almost TWO WEEKS! Gahhhh... I hate feeling homesick. It sucks cause they sure dump us at some lousy place and BBQ us on the track. Fun much? I think so too. This is lousy.. Really, and on top of that, Mid Year's the same time as MSSM. :/ Ugh, so much for running. But they say, it's something you don't wanna miss out. MSSS made me like lighter because I couldn't eat. The food indescribable I tell you. Oh wells, running, or not. That's up to me, or maybe, not me. Who cares lah? Hahha, Oh the song! There, i got it for you, click (:



God help me do what's right. Yeah, that's it. And, can I please have straight A's for mid terms? I said Please (: I know you want me to get it toooo! Oh, have I told you I love you. Welll, I do! *I'll be waiting for my A's*


___

`eugenia

0 comments:

Post a Comment