Thursday 17 June 2010

like gravity


I know, i know. You guys still pissed at me for privat-ing my blog. But, now its not (: So smile. Haha. I know I still owe a lot of posts. But i'll just do conference for now okay? Oh btw, you know, holidays are almost over. Okay, back to conference. 

RE:UNION

Awesome name eh?

I signed up kinda last minute with Jared Ho. I went only cause Clarissa was going. Well, actually i don't really know why i went either. But i never expected all those coming from Seafield were only 4, including me. I know righttt. 

They opened the doors at 830, and daddy had work. So I was really early, but so was Clarissa. And we talked, for like awhile. And, man. Clarissa has a lot to say i tell you. About him. But anyways. Here's what i jot down/got okay?

Academy one, it's how we, start off with something. And all we can do is depend on God. But when we get to a stage where everything goes fine, we tend to think that we don't need Him. He says we cannot afford to live without depending on God. Academy two, we need to love God with our Strength, Soul, Heart, and your entire body. Pastor Sandra's was the best though, BGR, haha, But it's not what you think.

In a relationship, PTL :
P-   Principles, it must be non-negotiable. So set your principals, and don't change it.
T-  Time, relationship needs time. Meanwhile, if you're not getting married. Then celebrate friendship. Friendship, it's really important. (: Who knows you might end up marrying your best friend. Hahah.
L-  Legacy. what are we leaving behind for our future generation? You can do anything you want as long as    
you're exercising the fruits of the spirit. If you're in a relationship, then you you gotta be patient, loving, give in, even when it seems hard. Don't do anything stupid. If you know what I mean. Cause what you do now, will be brought down to the next generation. I like the word legacy. Sounds classy. Hahaa.


Pastor Alex's:
It's alright,
..not to be alright all the time.
..to have people not liking you.
...to keep on dreaming BIG dreams. ;)

It's not alright,
...to keep offences.
...to compare ( no one's church/pastor/service is greater than another. We're all Christians! Why try to promote your own church. Promote God ;D )
...to not change (change is good :D)


  • "Don't settle for less, Go wants to give you the good stuff. :D" 
  • When you set your standards, don't settle for less. I mean, it's your partner. For. Life.
  • When you go for someone not of the same faith, your divorcing God. Wow. It's that bad eh? *coughs* Do you feel bad? You know who you are ;D

-Pastor Sandra, on finding your other half -

"If He works in you, you'll never fail!"

"Elijah, John, Moses, Jesus, they all started small."

-Pastor Sam, Academy 3-
__
"God can, I cant"

"To be humble is to admit you're human"

"Do little things as if they were great things."

"Big God, small problem. Small God, big problem."

-Pastor Andy-
__
"My grace is sufficient for you"

-Pastor Sandra-
__
"F.E.A.R- False Evidence that Appears Real"

"The foolishness can be fought, but you can never fight the fruits of love."

"God wants us to be HOT, but we try so hard to be COOL."

"It pays to be different."

"God worked so hard to make us stand out,
to be different, but we work so hard to be the same as everyone."

-Pastor Kenneth-
__
So, lets start revolution (:
I wanna win this country for Jesus. You with me?

Seee, i used my blog for Godly purposes. I hope you read. Okay. I shall leave now.

Ps/ I got prove that i'm awesome, except, it's not in this laptop. (: Zhi Xian said it! Haha. Padan. :P


'Eugenia

0 comments:

Post a Comment