Friday 2 July 2010

Janice Cow,


HAPPY FIFTEENTH BIRTHDAY!

Dear Janice,
SORRY for the simple text. And not giving ideas on the video they made for you. I haven't really logged in on FB for awhile :/ SO, i'm soooooo sorryyyyyyyy. AH, where do i start? Thanks for being who you are today. You have really made a huge impact, on my life and of course those around you. Through everything you have. Thanks for being such an awesome sister :) Even though you may think you're too busy for us or whatsoever. I still think you're awesome, you're such an inspiration to all of us. And man, you blog like a pastor (: hahah. I miss those days. Sleeping over at hueiminns' AHHH, I know I have alot to say. But I think things that are unspoken speaks the loudest. So I can only Thank God, for giving me such a special hottie like you ;) Born on th 2nd of July, well, yeah, obvious enough. So ,

I you, Janice Khaw Ai Mee ,

happy birthday! (:
Hope you had an smashing one ;) God bless you!

2 comments: