Tuesday 6 July 2010

SIVAAAAAAA

I owe you a post. It'll be here, when it's here :)
__

IT'S HERE!
__


HELLO there fellow humans,

I’m here to talk to you about a girl. What can I say about her? Ask me to describe her in one word? Hmmm, it’s hard. But, I’ll say she’s extraordinary (here’s when you go AW, imagine, Eugenia calling you that!) Oh well, she’s extraordinary because she has more common sense than me! Hahaha, oh wells, her birthday was 6 days ago, but still, I made her a super nice card okay! I hope it makes up for the present being so late :/ Oh wells, she’s super hot in red btw. Who is it? IF IT ISN’T obvious enough.


HAPPY SUPER BELATED 15th BIRTHDAY SIVAPRYA!


Just INCASE you don’t know already.

I LOVE YOU!


Oh yeah, here’s pictures from rally!

The 1/3 , Daryl.

The Ignite badge. I like this one better.

Dang, i just remembered, Marcus likes orange -.-


Oh wells, pics are up on FB!

0 comments:

Post a Comment