Saturday 10 July 2010

The Carnival

Is he cute or what?
AHHHHHHH.



CARNIVAL , 
was, erm, worst than last year.

What's bad about it was that Kantha and Edric BOTH CAME, but had no credit. And they couldn't fine me ): MANNNN, top up your phone!

What was I doing? Well I was practically chained to the Taman Jepun, painting faces. Well , it ain't that bad if you see how much we got. But SIGHS, I can't believe they actually couldn't find me. ): oh well, I saw Daryl and Jaymie :D Sorry, I was painting people's face. ): Cause, no one else wanted to stay , and people wanted their face painted. When we finally closed our stall, (Yee Lei was the last person. (: Lucky her.) it was like what, 2 almost 3? Yeah, and the food was like all gone -.- Poor us okayyyy, but stilll, it was okay lah. Audrey gave us this board right which says:

I bet you RM 1 you're reading this.

Oh wells, nice people like Zhi Xian and Isaac would give, unlike Huiyi. Say we want sympathy. Lol, i gotta admit it was kind of desperate lah. OOHHHH, guess what the pengetua said? I don't bet -.- betting is not good. Hahaha, should have seen Chun Yeaw's face, or was it Jia? I lost my 30 bucks of coupons, like last year. ): but anyways, I got plenty in the end I have no idea how , it just came 0.0 I ended up giving it away. Oh wells. Yesterday was fun :D They came over. And, Samantha bullied them hahah! BUT, ihavenoideawhy they're still so fond of her -.- OHHH, the mob? I didn't go :( SORRY MARCUS. (If you're reading this say thank you Eugenia, you know for the un-private thing.) I saw ALOT of people wearing the IGNITE shirt (: Not bad. 

BYE dongs.
I know you read. (:

Ps/ LOGAN LERMAN IS HOT (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment