Sunday 31 October 2010

311010

What the truck?


You know what. At the rate everyone is swearing, the world is going to lack nice word :/ Can you imagine nice words being extinct in our already ohsoverydistorted world? No, we're not going to let that happen right? RIGHT? I mean if I told you today, that truck was a very bad word, & maybe I'm powerful, say, I'm a famous singer? Or a very influential person at least. Trust me.

By tomorrow, everyone's tweet will:

Go what the truck? / My life is so trucked up? / Why are you so trucked up? & etc.



tumblr. On the other hand, pictures will be like:




Blogs, will go:

Truck my life, truck my family, truck me, I'm so freaking trucked up, my bestfriend is such a trucker, she's such a trucking bithc. & etc.

______

So the new swear word would be truck. Wow. I keep wondering why we say that. Swear words I mean. Does it show some maturity? Or power maybe? Authority? I highly doubt so. Talk to a person nicely and you will most likely get what you want. Start swearing and you'll get a fight. Can't WE ALL SEE THAT?

Tumblr is flooded with emotions, and almost every picture goes fcuk this, fcuk the world. I get so annoyed at time. WHATS SO GOOD WITH THE WORD FCUK? Do amuse me.

And since when HUMANS with flaws gets degraded to dogs? Bitch? Its not only discriminating humans, its discriminating dogs. -.- Yes, dogs are precious too right? Seriously, just because they have more flaws than you it does not give you the right to call them a bitch. And then now, we go around saying "Hey bitch." I'm not against calling friends bitches if you really want to. But hey, whatever happened to Beautiful? Pretty? Sunshine? I don't know. Oh, even "Girl" would definitely be better than a female dog. Oh then there's the other thing too. A girl calling another girl beautiful ain't les okay? Why so closed minded? -.- Seehowdistortedthisworldis?

AND WHY, do people say mother fcker? Thats so mean you knowww. );

We have to start saying nice words or our vocabulary will consist of only stupid words. And then all our nice words will come only from pretty quotes we got from the internet :S Imagine a guy wanting to propose or say something nice googling "nice words to say" Whatever happened to originality? Thats how sad we are going to be someday, if all we say stupid words.

And yet again, I have no idea where my rantings are heading. But lets all not say fish you and mean fcuk you even if we're so pissed. Hey, to be humble is to admit you're human right? Humans have flaws. Everyones different. Accept them or just shut up if you can't. Then, the world would be a better place to live in, RIGHT?
Conclusion? Fcuk is not a cool word.

So anyways, Happy Halloween! And lets all try to say nice things okay?



BYEEEEEEE, should I go school tomorrow?

0 comments:

Post a Comment