Tuesday 12 October 2010

PMR over?

where rainbows end

Hello there fellow readers.

How I know people actually read my blog? My stats increase so there you have it. Anw, how has PMR been for all of you? (: Can you believe it? It's finally over eh? The moment we've been waiting for, is here. 


What I feel? I don't know.

I've grown so attached to my desk, it was heartbreaking :'( Nahhh, lol. I just don't really know what to do :| But today was surprisingly productive, I mean I wasn't staring at mr. tv the whole dayyy, yeah. What did I do?

Hmm lets see,
first I went for breakfast with mummy.
i cleaned the hse/room with TIFF ;D
Read WHERE RAINBOWS END
Cried, got frustrated. LOL, kidding lah
Agreed Cecelia Ahern is a sadist too, sadly ;(
THENN, I made a card fr my BM tuition teacher, PN KHAIRIAH ;D She's one fast texter btw.

And then, i don't know already leh ;/
OHWELL, msn is tingtongingggg, you know the sounddd, lol can't blog no more.

BYEEEEEE!


BTW, i have tumblr & it's cool okayyy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment