Thursday 28 October 2010

So they say ,

JONNN, one day left ;)

Blog-worthy? I have yet to know what that is.

But this is bad. I talk to guys who say wtf too much. See la Jack, yr fault. Then i started saying it. Man. TzeMay is gonna kill me.

Oh. I'm going school tomorrow. So freaking lazy la seriously. But mummy says its unhealthy to skip too many days of school & then she starts ranting on and on. Come on, I am such a good girl in school already right? (;

Tze may. Hope you liked your supposedly 'surprise'. Have a good rest of your birthday okay? I took pictures of the card I spent the whole morning on :DD Aw, so much love right? Anyways i'd rather say things i wanna say to you when i see you , oh I havent wished you on facebook. :(

Anyways, you should know that One republic is cool. & katy perry's music videos are so R man. I had to shoo Tha away, no, unlike you guys i dont actually let my six yr old sister watch katy perry. Omg, i cant imagine what will happen her little brain if she gets exposed to these stuff at 6. Thank God she has me eh? (:

Okay mr. Tv, i shan't ditch you any longer.

Bye, weirdos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment