Friday 29 October 2010

twentynineoctober.

It was actually sad D:

Hm, HI, for those worrying, my eyes is okay.OHMIGOSH, bad english -.- My eyes ARE okay. And, empire was fun (: The slide ain't that fun though, oh wells, I'm updating cause everything is loading D:

Well, you should know how much the last song sucks. I mean it, they ended the book differently & now Tiff is watching it -.- Oh wells, you should know how fun school was today. YES, it was actually fun :D Yesh, we got to draw on Leong Wai, & Clarissa's face. No, paint actually, ;P Jia Cherng too. Ohwell, pictures will come up, soon. Poor them, super embarrassing man. hahaaa, oh oh oh, you should know. That. Miley is such a bitch, Well, what do you want to know? Mister dead blog, I don't like you anymore, cause it's your fault my eyes all red and blotchy, now, I gotta jog/eat/sleep/watchtv with stupid glasses again. hahaa, not that bad lah I think, I used to do it right? OHH, do you know that contacts decreases your power? YESH, so go try ;) Hahaaa,

Come for my church's conference, CLICK (:


okay, bye blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment