Friday 1 October 2010

Three days till D-day ,

Hello fellow earthlings,

How the nerding going for y'all? I'm getting a lil headach-y. Popped two panadols already. OHNO. ): Oh well,

Impossible IS nothing. But wait,

There's a catch. Impossible CAN be nothing, but it's not easy. The Bible says:

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:17

WOWWW, Eugenia's posting Bible verses. :O Ahaha, there's always a first okay? There, now impossible, it's easy (: We need God thats all. You don't believe in God? Well, your loss lol. Kidding, PMR seems like an impossible to many of us, but well, I guess if we trust Him, & try our very best, we'll be blessed. Ahhh, but I need to get well before my two-day crash course :( Pray it'll be fun. The worst thing is that it's so crammed you can't text -.- I mean, teacher knows if you are lah, But oh wellsss, EUGENIA JUST SHUT UP. Wookayy, sorryyy, 

BTW, somebody was naughty today. Bringing phone to school eh? My baby's sisters breaking rulesssss. Not so baby anymore i guess right chatterbox? Well, thanks for sharing tables, even when I stayed home. Ahaa, I bet you'll miss me during PMR.

Guess what? ICAN'TWAITFORPMROBEOVER&DONEWITHCANYOU?

Me nether. Well. Inspiration for people who claim you're dumb. Know what? You're not. (:

Don't you just love BLUE? I mean it's so awesome I got new stationaries. Guess what? They're all BLUE! 

Yeah, you had to know that okay? And I'm starting to monologue :O so BYEEEE!


PLANETSHAKERS , they're cool.


0 comments:

Post a Comment