Friday 22 October 2010

Watch me ,

Think again.


I'm still working on a nice header, but meanwhile, it will be that, oh right, I was suppose to say something. About friendship, this is for my Tiffany ,


Well, obviously she has some problems too. 
With uhm, what do you call this ship? Right, it's the friendship.
But it wasn't her fault.
The thing is, well, Arnand said it so clearly, "There are friends for a season, and there are friends forever." I haven't forgotten last last weeks sermon. SEE, good girl here! :) Enough said?

Poor darling, at least she knows someone understands her, but if friends leave you then you know they're not worth knowing anymore, cause back stabbers sucks you see. But form ones nowadays, are childish, thats how problems like these come about.

So get this into your immured little head aight?

"Kids nowadays"-Jemicool.

So, there, do you like my lack of inspiration? Oh wells, who's up for a jog? Ilovemorningjogsss, when its coldd :DD

I'll be free, just tell me when. Btw, ITMUSTBEINTHEMORNING,


BYE FREAKS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment