Saturday 23 October 2010

Since tumblr is slow ,

Yeah thats right,

 I shall entertain myself by blogging. Tumblr is awesome btw.


Oh today we went CG, and yess, it was eye-openingly-awesome. Guess what we were talking about?
The Media.

Yeap, and why eye opening? You know the song "Just the way you are," by Bruno Mars. Have you ever thought about how shallow it is? I used to think it was really sweet. Hahaha, not as nice as Superman though. Anyways the lyrics talks about her eyes, hair etc. Boohoo, Bruno is shallow, for liking someone only because of her hair, eyes whatsoever. Danielle says "Too bad the songs so catchy."

Mhmm so yeah, you should also know that I took up a new sport/hobby. Yeah, its awesome I tell you.
DOING NOTHING.
Wow, I bet you were blown away. What. An. Awesome. Name. And mind you it is actually fun.

See, my posts right, there is always a climax. Toady's one would have to be my nightmare. And it was so scarily real I tell you. I woke up and kept thinking I was living the dream. And if you must know, it was about. Uhm. No, you shouldn't know.

Tumblr is drying my ability to inspire. So, go click on my tumblr! (: I shall update my post if I have anything to say alright?


BYE. Dead ugly blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment