Monday 18 October 2010

Yet again ,

And no, it's not what you think,
Hello you,

I shall monologue with myself. Since no one but me reads this blog, anyways, school was utterly boring. But at least the panoramic view of two rainbows made it a wee bit worth it. ANGELA, the birthday person, didn't even come. -.-

 Mannn, I promised mummy I would go school so that,
a) She would stop thinking I'm a zombie
b) And 'cause Angela was going & it would be awful to spend your birthday with no one, ( being on the phone with Titus doesn't count fyi :P )

Anyways, the book, was acutely cliche. Though I just found out that temp actually meant temparory/assistant. And it was kinda heartbreaking, I have to admit, ialmostcried George , is stupid , leave her, then come back. D: Ohkay, I shall shut up.

Anywhoooo, this is for my Jonnnn! All the best in examss, i know you screwed BM or at least that's what you said but I'll pray whatever you studied comes out okayy? Be good, monkey.

AW, I'm the cuter one, monkey ;P

Heeeeeeee, I really had nothing to do, anyways. Updates on tumblr/twitter! ;D

Byeeeeee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment