Sunday 17 October 2010

That huh?

Change is funny. We are never quite sure of what we are becoming or why and then one day we look at ourselves and wonder who we are and how we got there.


Well good afternoon. Fellow readers.


I've officially put aside tumblr for now cause when its open, I can't blog. And, seriously, it's awesome. :D


Anyways, today was family life sunday which was really cool, JJ's dad was preaching, he's interesting, one of the few pastors I don't fall asleep listening to actually. Oh guess whatt? Yesterday. I woke up at 2 am. Nooo, this time it wasn't because of weird dreams, its the mosquitoes. The most annoying toes you can find -.-


Really.


Oh yeah, in conjunction of family life  they're screening FIREPROOF, and, yes, I have the movie, but anyone who wants to come is invited. Movie night :DD In a church okayy, cool aint it? :P
ANDDDDDDDDD, the last Saturday of November! Most probably the 26th yes, Joshua's birthday. We'll be having our last CG. And its called CG Fiesta or something. But the point is, its a paintball-carnival-games thingi and everyone's invited. So do come, (: I don't know where is it YET though. But i'll be there. and this is a very pathetic way of advertising, but yeahhh, COME! :D


Hmm, I don't have anything to crap about. so I shall leave. Updates on twitter & tumblr for now,


Byeeeeeee,






ps/ Happy Early Birthday, Angela Joy,


YOU'RE FINALLY FIFTEEN!
You know I love you ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment