Sunday 7 November 2010

Oh wow ,

Credits are there.

Well. hello you. What can I say? Stayed for second service with mom just now. I didn't want to be at home. Not just now at least

Anyways. Yesterday, we went parade, got a new novel which I haven't read yet. And oh yes! A new pair of flip flops. Purple! (: they had no blue,: Jon got one too. We bumped into dad's old friend & they talked for so longggg. But anyways. If I get those seven A's. Daddy promised somethingggg. hahhaha, so pray for me! ;)

Then at around 8 I dragged Tiff along to the interact party. Now Mayyean & the rest can sleep tight now that it's over eh? (: The rain was nice. Hahaa.

Today, Rachel Chan spoke. She's officially the pink-iest person I've met since Tiffany. (who made mommy paint my old room pink -.-) hahaha, she's so funny. But her points were really clear. Hm.

Anyways. I found a really blonde picture about Taylor Swift. ahhah, she IS blonde! Hahaha, it's on tumblr.

AND, it's 7/11! (: Bryan says its free slurpee day, really?


Okay, Byeee humans.

ps/ COME SCHOOL ON MONDAY, I thinks theres school. (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment