Sunday 21 November 2010

'Till then ,


Spongebob: Hey, patrick.
Patrick: What?
Spongebob: I thought of something funnier than 24.
Patrick: let me hear it.
Spongebob: 25.

I laughed okay.


Its seven already. I'm leaving early tomorrow. And I'm not done packing yet. Well, you see, all the big luggage bags are taken and i'm having a very hard time stuffing/sitting on my luggage bag and trying to close it. Luckily we don't have lousy ones. So it won't snap. At least it has never snapped, so even if it does. It will be a first. (:

Seriously, if you know how to stuff a lot of cloths into a not so big bag call me!


Anyways. Hello.
Today in church. I learned that laziness is a sin. Whether we think so or not it is. Wow right? Boredom is too. Ever since PMR ended, I've been much of a lazy ass really. I can't even get up for water if i'm watching TV/or if i'm upstairs. The most not lazy thing I've done is wake up for school, or go for a morning jog. Yeahh, so today. If you're reading this, you should know that I'm trying to not be lazy. Yeap. And it starts in Sarawak, morning/evening jogs with Jon until we get to Miri where theres internet! YAY! :D JACK, I'm going Miri! You can call me if you're still there. Anyways. I need to get my stamina back. Andddddd, I need to make my leg heal. Wait does that even make sense? Well, honestly my leg still hurts. Sooo, I'm doing almost everything I can to stop myself from limping in every training session.

Okay. So I've decided to not be lazy. YOU?

How long have you been online? :O A day? So, since its too late to jog. Go read your Bible. Talk to your annoying siblings. Whatever. Just go do something useful & stop socializing with a lifeless thing. (Yes your computer has no pulse whatsoever if you didn't realize I'm telling you now :D)

But what you want me to do? No need to study also?

  • Guys, GO GET ABS :D
  • Girls ah? Uhm, your not fat, so don't get aneroxic/dieting. Just be nice? IDK.
  • You can all be nice to annoying family members :D
  • IDK. Just go get a life. 
  • Oh and smile :) (you get less wrinkles next time)




BYEEE. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment