Sunday 26 December 2010

The wonder of Christmas ,

Of snowflakes and candycanes.

I stare on this blank post. Not knowing what to say/write. I mean, who can ever start to describe Christmas? The closest I can picture this, is through this illustration:
Imagine, dying for ants who sting you all the time. Would you do that?

The only difference was that we're more insignificant than ants, and God was more than human. And yes, we do sting, we sin. Right? It's our nature. Yet God chose to send his one and only son to earth. Whats worse? He wasn't born in the palace or anything. It was in those, you know farms? You feed horses and put their food in those boxes. He was born in a barn, not in a hospital. And He slept in those food boxes for animals we call manger, not in those cribs. And no, it wasn't some heavenly high class barn. Obviously it stank of manure & etc. YET. He chose that. On top of that all. He died. For us. Not some ordinary death, a really nasty one. And that, is the reason we celebrate Christmas. 

If there was no Christmas, there would be no new year. Ever thought about it?
honestly, I didn't 


Todays message really opened my eyes. That God, sees every little intricate detail, so I better stop worrying about my future and trust Him instead. And no, I don't know what I'm talking about. So I shall leave and skype with Clarissa.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!
One day late :)






x

0 comments:

Post a Comment