Sunday 27 February 2011

I got awesome friends ,

Jakuning over fruit ninja ;D Credits


So touched. Everyone remembers MSSD.

OH WELL.

Tomorrow starts a whole new chapter.

Yes. Dear God. Season starts tomorrow. I'll trust you, cause You'll come through, always. My help comes for you alone. Help me kay? Make it fun for everyone. Help us, the athletes of SMK Seafield, to be inspired to do our very best and nothing less. All glory goes to You. Whether we win, or not. So thank you God. For bringing me this far. Please please, help me sleep tonight.
Amen.

This is so sweet (:
Genia! My best friend. I wish you all the best for monday! I know you can do it cause you're awesome. Make JEJ proud! Of course don't be afraid. Just imagine the other ahead of you as errr.. wait thats impossible. You'll blow everyone away like dust! All the best go go human dynamo! Hearts haha.


Eugeniaaaa! I know you'll do great tmr, and I believe you'll rock the racing track! LOL haha all the best and i;'m thinking positive for you ;) Dnt worry cause i got your back, and  the rest of us 4 Damai's too :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment