Saturday 26 February 2011

Today was cool (:

Credits ;

Hello lovelies ;

Daddy, princess and I went shopping 
spent alotttt, but it was fun (: Hahhahaha, thankyou daddy. Love you loads. xx 
Ohmy, I sound like Tiff :O We got same slippers btw. Awh, how cute right? (: 


4 hours of being with the atheletics club today was crazy. Really. We jakunned at starbucks. Which was really embarrasing. But overall we had a good time, bonding. Thank God Jin Hao was there, to help balance out the weather, it was so hotttt. :( Yeap,  Jin Hao is that cold. Anyways. met STEPH & NAT at subways. Hui Yi & Si Jinn too. Subways. The messy eating place. You know where you smear your face. Eesh. But really. We should do it again sometime soon :) After MSSD! 

Anyone on?





OH HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARIEN!
I'll never forget you sexy drills. hahah, okay, won't zha you.



I'm on tumblr btw,


Thank You Daddy, the one up there. For a wonderful day. And awesome people. Who get tan with you. Hahhaaa. Looking forward to MSSD. I hope. :)



I don't need luck. I just need to do my best & give 110% 
ohhh, do you feel that churning in your stomach. It means your nervous.



xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment