Tuesday 15 February 2011

Then they say ,

We'll hold on. I hope.

Yes, time for another decent post. I miss updating my blog daily, can you believe it? I'm suppose to be doing addmaths, but I can't find my mech pencil, so well. Here I am. Well. Its a public holiday! :) Though daddy still went to work for half the day, it was cool lazing around again. And for me it was like a really long weekend. 4 days. But being sick ain't fun though.

And, those in doubt, I really was sick okay.

I read someone's emo blog just now. And. I miss last year too. I want TzeMay to come back. And Clarissa too. Schools just not school anymore I guess. But, I guess i'll have to be grateful for the nice people in 4D. Things are really different now. But its okay I guess. Change is good. Right? I think so.

Oh, anyways. Last weeks sermon really hit me hard. I don't know why either. I'll write about it soon.

"He has made everything beautiful in time.. " 
Ecc 3:11

If you ask me. Its hard to understand tahte everything is beautiful in time. Not just everything happens for a reason & etc. But it happens beautifully? Uhuh.

The worlds getting screwed these days. Families drinking poison. Suicides. Its just weird. Just saying.






Yes, I've been rambling.
So yeah, for those who actually read my blog. (I can't believe people still read it though)

Happy Belated Valentines Day / Singles Awareness Day!  
Whichever you prefer.


x

0 comments:

Post a Comment