Sunday 13 March 2011

The inside out ,


CREDITS ;
Everlasting
Your light will shines when all else fades
Never ending
Your glory goes beyond all fame



And yes. Despite the past events God still remains unchanged. He still listens. He still hears. He's the same God. He shines in the midst of this darkness. The world needs Him. We certainly do I guess. Lets continue upholding those affected by the recent earthquake cum tsunami. Things have been really scary. Thinking about the world ending. Is just ...  Anyways. Church was cool today. Jannah is back (: Well, 'till Saturday only. But it was great seeing her again. Anyways. I'm still feeling nervous for tomorrow. Hahaha, GREEN house members. We need to go train soon! Hurry, I kiasu dy. ):




Oh yeash, here's a special post, for Ducky! (: He's turning 17 today,


Happy Birthday Daryl!
Well ducky, hope you had an awesome time last night. Sorry we had to push you in twice :) Stay quacksome kay. Ducks are cool (Y) God bless you! All the best for SPM! I have to admit. I took sooo long to find that picture.

Yesh. I'm done. Yay. Kay. 
BYE!




x

0 comments:

Post a Comment