Friday 11 March 2011

Now ,

End of the world? Not yet.

Things have been changing drastically. In every way. Earlier today, Japan was hit with a major earthquake. I think it caused Tsunami warnings to other countries cause of the earth movement or something. The news are scary, I don't like watching people suffer. WHO DOES?

Its just weird don't you think?


Here we are thinking or worrying about how we look, what to wear, where to go, & etc. when people out there are dying. Losing loved ones. Having nothing to eat.

We must be really insensitive huh? Me included I guess. How many times have we prayed for anyone else besides ourselves? All we ask for is to our benefit. Like getting that A's, the latest phone, that our enemies will trip and fall? Hahaha. But yeah. The point is. We should be aware of our surroundings. Step out of our comfort zones. Look beyond. What exactly can we do? IDK for sure. But I think praying for others is a good start. Maybe thinking before we just blurt out something unkind. Or forgiving others before expecting someone to forgive us. Count to ten before getting angry. Stop judging. Basically, we should start being nice.







No. It wasn't meant to be an inspirational/sympathetic post.

I don't know. Really. Things have been falling apart lately. Thank you God for holidays. I need this break. To get away at least for abit. To think. If i'm not trying to catch up with homework, or training. I don't do anything else. And I tend thinking too much, blasting music ain't helping either. This is not cool. I really don't know how to fit the pieces back together anymore. Maybe missing school was part of the reason why everythings so out of hand. I don't know. Reallyy. Its confusing. Why people judge without knowing the real thing. And, why listen to rumours? I really don't know. But this is not good. I can't even go without feeling the hurt. I feel betrayed really. The faces they show, the smile they fake. Its like everything was perfect. Well wake up. Nothing is perfect. Only God is. Which reminds me. I need to stop.

Everything happens for a reason. God knows why. I need to trust him even more now. Circumstances like this unknowingly brings me back to my knees. Asking God. Which also reminds me.

THANKYOUGOD,
for the golds. I mean, sure I was aiming for it. But I didn't know I would ACTUALLY GET IT. Its really cool. Being in a new category and yet succeeding anyways. Wasn't me. So you deserve the praise. Thank you for even bringing me closer, depending on you for each race. It was really nice actually. Despite being nervous and all. So thankyouGod!



Ahhhh. I need to stop thinking too much. Starting now.
Btw. Its been ages since I've blogged like this. I'm that cool.


Happy Holidays All! (:
Have fun with your modules!

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment