Friday 18 March 2011

Letting go ,

CREDITS; 

Kiss me goodbye, 
I'm defying gravity, 
and you won't bring me down.

I'm home alone omgsh, woke up to an empty house, everyones like gone. This is not cool. TODAY IS FRIDAY. Holidays. Goneeeeeeeee. What did I do? Idk. I need to start thinking of how to spend my holidays more wisely next time. oh wells, I have too much to say but I have no idea how to collect my thoughts and type it down. So I shall tell you about training, fair enough? I decided today was the nicest session. Hahaha. We did agility. Yesh, there I summed it up in three words for you. Haaa. Next week starts central training. Can't wait to see everyone again.



I just hope its all worth it.





So fellow readers, thats it for now, bye earthlings.
ps/ Olahraga-eans, is tomorrow on?

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment