Thursday 17 March 2011

When reality hits ,

Credits ;


Training was fun today :) Hahhaa, yes this is so not me, talking about training. But we had that whistling run thingi. We were talking about movies halfway some more. And omgsh, its so late. I mean when there's training tomorrow, this is late I guess. Anyways. Seeeeee, I bothered to update. For those actually reading out there. Going out with them tomorrow, for Sejarah project, imagine that :O

OH. I watched Lauren & Kent in SYTYCD the other night, omgsh. They're so goooddd. Too bad the don't let post it. Go watch kay? CLICK.

I just realized. School holidays are almost over. *gasps. Training, studying. I barely had time to do nothing. [Which is my favorite thing to do btw.] Well, next week, another crazy week again. All this. And for what? Is it worth it? I don't have an answer to that. Sadly. This is confusinggg.


Bye for nowww,

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment