Thursday 24 March 2011

The little things,

CREDITS ;
I feel him,
They say: High school is where you find your bridesmaid. Not your groom.
Don't be desperate. Please.

This , is inspirational. He came to FGA before. And omgsh, watching his videos alone can be so touching. And I wonder why I complain. When he doesn't.

I don't know why small matters, matter so much. I'm suppose to be doing projects. :/ Anyways, today was a tough choice. Why do I have to choose between studies & training? Its just really hard. Texting coach was really intimidating. Explaining to him was worse. We explained yesterday and he got the days wrong :S Omgsh, we made him wait. 

So confusing. School these days, are like free periods. We barely learn. Addmaths, omgsh, the teacher, haven't taught since I came back. 

Ahh, I don't like emo blogs. So this is not an emo posts. I just don't know what matters anymore. And writing like this, is brain wrecking. Okay.

Bye humans.




Things on my to-do list now. 
-Talk slower. 
asdflkghldfhdfg wei. I actually learned to talk slower, but now, my brain. Thinks too much. And I can't speak slow. Too much to say, you know? Ahh, so annoying.
-Stop calling people stupid.
Matt 6 says, yeap. That. Hahahah, all Jings fault.

No, obviously, i'm kidding. I don't actually have a to do list. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment