Friday 8 April 2011

CREDITS ;
Our God will not be moved,
Our God will never be shaken.
Cause You are everythin, more than all we need,
God we live for you, God we live for you.
-Chosen Generation

MSSS is here again! Yay? God will give me the strength i need. Yes. He will. (: School has been interesting lately. Assignments are fun. But add maths & moral has been piling up again ): OH, bm tuition with them jakuns today was cool too lol. I just hope I have the confidence for next week. Oh and a washing machine + nice water to drink (: 

Is that too much to ask for? Can I bring my house? No need to pack. (: 


Okay. I'm gonna go catch up on some homework. So. I'll be praying hard.


Dear God, Hello there. Yes it's me, again (: Missed me? Well, I know You're always there for me, no matter what. Whether I forget you, or do things i'm not suppose to. You forgive. Thats one thing i'll never understand. So anyways, competition is next week. This time no going back. You be with me aight? Help the whole contingent to do their very best & nothing less. Dear God, please heal all injuries & give us supernatural speed. Remind us that we are going there to do our best no matter what the other competitors time (: Thank you for keeping the coaches / athletes all healthy. Please help us reach/come back safely. And lastly. Bless all the coaches effort God. (By making us perform) Hahhaha. I know this prayer sounds so selfish but i just wanted to thank you for always being there for me, when all else fails ♥ Yes, basically thats it. Oh please help me to catch up on my studies and be nerdier B) Yes. So goodnight. 


PS/
Yep, so sexy ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment