Friday 15 April 2011

Shouting His fame ,

CREDITS ;

THANK YOU GOD.
For running beside me in every race.
For helping me throughout.
For keeping me strong throughout.
For taking away all the pain.
For protecting me from injuries.
For making the impossible, possible.
For awesome roommates.
For bonding sessions. ;)
And for every little good thing.

Yes, I have to admit, God is the only reason behind all the medals (: And MSSS this year was. .... WOW. Seriously, in the midst of being tensed up, nervous, tired etc. we still manage to actually have fun.Praying as a room, yesh you read right, was cool , first time ever :O And this year. We got apartments (: No more 4-per-room-with no bathroom UM rooms! Yay. We have two toilets this time, plus a beach + swimming pool (which sadly we weren't allowed to go). But still. Despite the food being chicken everyday, and having to eat with hands & drink diluted condensed milk + milo? for breakfast. everything else was good. Yeap. Really. 

I MISS THEM already. The ahma, bubbly claudia, & the rest. Ahhhh, thats it for now I guess. I have nothing else to say, so byeee.


Ps/ THANK YOU GOD. Really for everything, couldn't have done it without You.
Pps/ Help me! ): catch up on hw. Okay? (:


"It is the possibility that keeps me going … and though you may call me a dreamer or a fool or any other thing, I believe that anything is possible. "
- Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment