Wednesday 9 November 2011

#441 Not this way,

CREDITS
Sometimes I wonder. What do people believe in? 11/11/11? The only day in a lifetime where you can wish? Or everyday at 11.11? Honestly, do these wishes come true? If it's true then what is God for? All we need will be wishes, no? I've been thinking. Hard, about useless things like these .______.

Okay, I don't mean to be anything. But today is gonna be so sad. IT'S THE LAST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL for this year :'( Which means. No more Kor in school. I AM GONNA MISS HIM SO MUCH. Freaking serious. And his friends. But mainly him. I can't believe we're gonna be seniors soon spm candidate. Hows that? Change is coming. A little too fast I fear. But then again. That is why dear readers who cease to exist, we have a God that cares. Haha okay. I seriously don't know where to start.

bottomline: I AM GOING TO MISS THE FORM 5s.

Let me tell you why, them. The guys, are like brothers, of different races I never had. Okay fine, they're crude, they flirt, they're egoistic and etc. but they're MUCH more easier to hang out with then some people who you actually label as friends. I just think they're really cool. Even though they swear like nobody's business sometimes. But I believe, that each and everyone of them will turn out to be a fine gentleman one day. And yea. Aw. So emoshionaaaal. :')



These two :)
On the lefts Alvin. He is a chipmunk. And he likes to say hi! Hahaha okay he's an awesome brother. And erm. Oh very good listener *winks* girls. He's SINGLE. Hahhahaa. thank you for listening to me rant about my problems. Well he rants too. Sometimes. But oh wells. We talk about nothing. Which is quite cool. (Y)

On the right ah? You don't need to know him. hahaha. He's a BISH. Fun one to hang out with. Taken. Yups. 

The rest? I shall save them for another post okay? So you can cry more.

4 DAMAI

Don't. Want. Streaming.

credits to Jon Ho & Kiew Yee Pei :)


So. To save your wishes or not? 11/11/11? I get to wish everyday :) Just cause God blesses. I don't know what I need in my life already. I mean it's not perfect. But i've got God, my family, and friends, food to eat, a place to call home and almost everything else.




Do tell me. What else do I need? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment