Saturday 5 November 2011

#440




Hahha they're so cute.

No. Still straight. But they're cool. Anyways. Today was a great day.
"Great day. great company, great God"
-Marissa Voo

Mygosh. It's so lagged now. Anyways. I don't know why I seem to be getting pissed at my parents very often. They keep nagging. Or is it just me. K fine. Maybe i'm not that real. Maybe when I laugh I don't feel it inside. But I shall drop the act soon. HUH. Eugenia you so emo one ah? NO. I'm not. People have problems okay. everyone has. Just cause I laugh and smile. Don't judge hey.


shut me up. kthanksbye.

ps/ thanks phlegm, for making me choke all the time. Er yea. I hope to get better soon.
pps/ MOVIE TOMORROW. with the girls. gonnabefun. finally. real company :)



Credits ; Maybe; just maybe. Mummy was right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment