Friday 14 September 2012

9/9/2012

So last Saturday, on the 9th of September, God really gave me the unexpected. It was Hari Anugerah Kokurikulum. And before this, honestly I know I didn't deserve the title of Tokoh Koku, (Since Chan Jie and Zunaira went on to internationals) and hence, I couldn't be bothered about it honestly. Heh, thanks to Eu-Nise who forced me to sign up on that day. I got another title;
Pelajar Wawasan // Or as Jon would say: Model student
Honestly when I heard the news I was stunned. Literally just nodding off to teacher who was instructing me on the things I need to prepare. And she was like, don't tell anyone. I couldn't maybe cause I couldn't believe it myself. Heh, but true to her words, I really was. And other than that, Enc. Rahim was so nice to award 6 of us for Outstanding Achievements in our koko. Honestly, this was something I really needed. 

All my efforts and time spent away, outings I can never go, events I have to miss. At least I know its not all good for nothing :) Yea I mean I do enjoy running alot, but I hate it when people see how much I am left behind in my studies instead of seeing how much I can achieve.

blekk. eternally owe my big Daddy everything honestly. I will never deserve anything He has gave me, but I thank Him each day, for every single good and bad thing that has happened.

1 Thessalonians 5:18
Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

this means every single fight, every tear, every heartache. the joy, the happiness, the fulfillment of life. And everything that follows next.

Thank You, God.


0 comments:

Post a Comment