Monday 17 September 2012

I thought,

...everyone felt the same way, apparently I was wrong. Tiffany didn't. Jon's leaving was merely insignificant, she claims it wasn't like they would be friends if they weren't siblings. AND ALL THE WHILE, I thought she was being so evil because she missed him too.

Turns out, she told me this earlier today;
"Gen, you're the only one whos too emotional already, we're not as close to him, I mean, you think it really affects me? You're the only one"

SO YES. Don't make assumptions. I won't deny I miss him, but people leave. Which is sad, but well, it makes you stronger I guess, so pei, if you're reading this too. Stay strong, us both you know :) Hahha you're not alone ♥

-
on the 16th of September;

Baby turned 8;
Happy Birthday Princess Samantha!


The nation turned 50, and 40 days of fast and prayer ended;
Happy 50th Jubilee Malaysia,
thankk You God for your mercy on us all. And giving us such a peaceful land, free from natural disasters. Malaysia day eh. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment