Friday 26 October 2012

So tumblr is down,

and so am I.

Deep inside. I've actually thought of going overseas to study too, anywhere else, but here.
Now that you've left I don't see how mum and dads gonna let me go too. Oh well, i'm up at this hour only for one reason. But you're never online, and when you are you're busy with assignments, movies, & whatever crappy reasons. You have no idea, how hard is it to wake up when i'm up this late and now its one of those days when I really can't sleep and just need someone to talk to. I honestly don't know what to think anymore if i can lose a friend like you. Oh well, i've never been up this late, hm well,

I keep getting sick lately, but you don't know, and you don't care. Never mind.

go, live your life, biat*h........ screw my tear glands. ughlaskjdgf.

k bye. 9 days friends, 9 days. Now or never.

0 comments:

Post a Comment